Friday, January 15, 2010

long time~

It has been a very long time..... (sorry lah.. I was lazy.. ^^)

Sem 2 has begun, now in the 3rd week, goin to enter 4th week, means it's already about 1 month I said good bye to my sem break. (Sem break, i miss you!!)

I have a feeling, starting from next week, I will be very busy with my college stuffs as I've joined Festik interkolej and Malam Final Year. Well, I need to be active in order for me to stay college next sem, but I still have the feeling that I'm not in the list... I didn't even fill in the merit book for last sem's activities. ==

By the way, Proton Malaysia Open Super Series 2010 is next week at Bukit Jalil. Haha... hope that my koku will not be replaced on next Sunday. I wish to go there... No activities on Sunday please...

That's all, thank you ! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment